Johnny and Sam go over the end of year 2022/Quarterly Updates. They talk about settling into their respective homes in Barcelon and Kyiv. Johnny traveled to Greece to await his permanent Ukraine residency and Sam went on a month long trip through Japan. The guys talk what daily life looks like in Ukraine during the war, Sam’s upcoming job freedom and more! This is only the public portion of the podcast, if you’d like the entire show in audio and video formats including our actual portfolios, you can instantly access when you join the ILAB Patreon.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Get serious about selling and try Shopify today. Sign up for a $1 per month trial period at Shopify.com/ilab
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 05:40 – Sam’s South Carolina House
- 12:12 – Johnny on Kyiv
- 18:16 – Ukraine Blackout Schedule
- 24:40 – Johnny in Greece.
- 29:45 – Sam’s New Freedom
- 38:00 – Sam’s 2023 Travel Plans
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.