Sam and Johnny go over their adventures during the third quarter of 2022. Johnny has been bouncing around Europe while waiting for his permanent residency to come through for Ukraine while Sam has been between Barcelona, Tajikistan and Thailand working on an exciting new business deal. Hear those stories and more on this free to the public podcast version. Afterward, the guys go over their portfolio performance (including screenshots) in the Patreon-exclusive section. Plus, Sam gets into detail why he is getting royal treatment on his business dealings in Tajikistan. You can access all of these parts of the show for as little as $5 a month at https://www.patreon.com/investlikeaboss
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Austria / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Thailand / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Indeed knows that when you’re doing everything for your company, you can’t afford to overspend on hiring. Visit indeed.com/ILAB for more details.
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK) *Johnny, Derek, and/or Sam use personally invest through the above services.
- 04:10 – What are the headlines of this Quarter?
- 05:37 – Why was Johnny in Paris?
- 08:52 – How Sam got stuck in Tajikistan
- 11:55 – Johnny’s changes to how he travels
- 19:16 – Johnny almost move to Chiang Mai
- 21:38 – Thailand “Special” Visa
- 25:37 – Sam’s travels over the past few months
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.