Johnny and Derek discuss an investing game plan for a (hopefully) potential victory for Ukraine in their ongoing war with Russia. They talk about real estate, infrastructure, industry and more in Ukraine around what they’ll need to recover in a post-war environment. Johnny also gives us an update on what he’s seeing from Ukraine and why he thinks a victory over Russia in the coming months could be a possibility.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – United Kingdom / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Indeed knows that when you’re doing everything for your company, you can’t afford to overspend on hiring. Visit indeed.com/ILAB for more details.
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK) *Johnny, Derek, and/or Sam use personally invest through the above services.
- 02:57 – Johnny elaborates on his permanent residency in Ukraine and some benefits
- 12:38 – What is the update on the war between Ukraine and Russia?
- 22:42 – Where do you see the war going in the coming months?
- 28:15 – What is the best thing to invest in Ukraine?
- 32:56 – Why is the real estate market so cheap and why can’t you purchase with a mortgage?
- 34:23 – Where is the best place in Ukraine to purchase Real Estate?
- 38:44 – What about investing/working in the rebuilding of infrastructure in Ukraine?
- 42:05 – Johnny’s attempt at buying a tiny home?
- 48:40 – What has everyday life look like in Ukraine during the War?
- 54:25 – Where do you see Ukraine as an investment market next year?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.