Derek travels to Las Vegas to visit the Boxabl Factory, where they are taking advantage of the tiny home/ADU trend happening in housing right now. He sits down with Father & Son founder team Paulo & Galiano Tiramani to discuss Elon Musk buying one of the first casitas, scaling up to multiple factories to fulfill demand, investment opportunities & more. Then Johnny & Derek talk about their experiences with the concept and whether or not they would invest in the company. Each have their concerns but are also optimistic about the industry if they can execute.
Boxabls are built in a precision factory environment from cutting edge materials and are packed with the latest technology. This means your building will be stronger, last longer, and be more energy efficient. The Boxabl mission is to significantly lower the cost of homeownership for everyone. Obsessively designed to the highest standards of quality, strength, and sustainability to last for generations.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Indeed knows that when you’re doing everything for your company, you can’t afford to overspend on hiring. Visit indeed.com/ILAB for more details.
- Invest | Boxabl
- Offering Circular
- Galiano Tiramani (@box_pusher)
- SpaceX Launch Facility – Can you spot the Boxabl?
- Full Interview with Boxabl Founders
- Tour of Boxabl Factory
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 12:42 – How did you start with Boxabl?
- 13:41 – Why did it take so long to get to the stage of building a house in a factory?
- 16:03 – Is Elon Musk living in a Boxabl?
- 19:35 – What do I need to have ready to have one delivered to my home?
- 21:14 – How are you going to deal with the high demand?
- 25:32 – What are the opportunities for investment?
- 30:00 – Patreon: Can you explain some of your Instagram Content?
- 33:20 – Patreon: How will repairs compare to a regular home?
- 35:22 – Patreon: How durable are the houses?
- 37:09 – Patreon: How long does it take to get to your house?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.