We polled ILAB listeners for your questions and said Ask Us Anything! We received so many questions that we decided to split it into two episodes, one for Johnny and one for Sam. First up is Johnny, where he answers questions on investing as well as lifestyle in this open forum style episode.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Montenegro / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Businesses now only pay for quality applications matching their sponsored job description. Get started now at Indeed.com/ILAB
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 08:18 – Where would you diversify your investments right now?
- 13:35 – What are thoughts on the current economic downturn?
- 20:41 – During the bear market, are you buying on the way down?
- 23:17 – When buying a business what are the more creative deal structures to minimize cash to close?
- 28:05 – What are your thoughts on buying land in Thailand?
- 32:40 – What do you think about saving liquid assets?
- 36:10 – How did you get your portfolios to get dividends?
- 40:40 – How has starting this podcast changed your life?
- 46:40 – Have you ever visited parts of China where your family originated from?
- 49:50 – Who are some of your heroes?
- 51:50 – What do you think life would be like if you were married and have kids?
- 54:44 – What has been your biggest challenge living all over the world?
- 57:33 – What does your average day consist of?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.