Johnny and Derek do a one-on-one episode about a subject they are both passionate about – cars! We try not to bring them up too much in the show, but both guys are certified car nuts, so this is a fun episode that hopefully you’ll get something out of as well. Your car is an expense that often gets overlooked as many deem it a necessary cost to live life. Nonetheless, the guys talk how to find a deal in this crazy car market, new cars they are in the market for, cars they love, cars they hate and more in this fun riff of an episode.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Montenegro / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Join the #1 Cloud Financial System now at NetSuite.com/invest and receive a special one-of-a-kind financing offer.
- Everyday Driver
- The Smoking Tire
Johnny’s Porsche he bought in Kyiv
Derek ordered a Ford Maverick similar to this which should arrive late 2022
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 04:08 – What is the cost per month of owning a car?
- 08:00 – Derek’s parking side hustle
- 09:26 – Is car ownership the worst investment?
- 11:16 – Derek’s other instagram
- 12:17 – Johnny’s and Derek’s favorite car podcasts
- 15:40 – Johnny and Derek discuss options of renting cars
- 19:50 – Johnny bought a car
- 33:21 – Derek is ordering a new car
- 38:04 – Johnny used to own a Miata
- 41:11 – Johnny’s first car
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.