Johnny and Sam recap the most tumultuous quarter in ILAB history. Everything from escaping the war in Ukraine and leaving the fate of his properties behind, to then going to Hungary, Greece and now Poland for Johnny. During this time, Sam left Spain and decided to start a motorcycle trip around Thailand. And that’s just the lifestyle update for the audio podcast portion! If you’d like the full episode with portfolio breakdowns and the announcement of major changes to ILAB coming soon, you have to be a Patreon. You can sign up now to instantly access for as low as $5/month HERE.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Poland / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Thailand / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Commonstock is a social network for smart investors. Join the FREE community of engaged investors to access exclusive financial data, follow and chat with fellow investors, get alerts when friends buy or sell, and make trades directly through the platform at Commonstock.com
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 05:25 – How has Johnny been handling the war in Ukraine?
- 19:16 – Johnny talks about this tiny winery?
- 23:18 – How do you feel, Sam, about owning multiple properties around the world?
- 25:54 – Johnny and Sam talk about being American and preferring to live outside of the US
- 32:45 – Sam talks about a fundraiser for Ukraine he was involved in?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.