Boardwalk Wealth’s Omar Khan returns to Invest Like a Boss to talk capital appreciation with Sam. Omar tells us why you should stop focusing solely on cash flow and look to appreciation to truly grow wealth. Then Sam and Derek discuss Omar’s ideas, go over their appreciable assets and do a general catch up as the year comes to an end.
Omar is responsible for capital raising, strategic planning and investor relations. He has over 10 years of global investment experience.
He has participated in capital financing and M&A transactions valued at $3.7 billion. He is a CFA Charterholder and graduated with honors from the University of Toronto with a B.Com in Finance.
Omar moved from Canada and lives in Texas with his wife and newborn son.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – United States / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Venice Beach / IG @DerekRadio
Ferret is a new relationship intelligence app that can spot red flags linked to any potential business associate partners or suppliers to give you the peace of mind you need. Get instant access to the beta version now when you visit Ferret.ai and use promo code BOSS
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
- Boardwalk Wealth
In the “Contact” section on BoardwalkWealth.com mention you are from Invest Like a Boss and they will unlock access to the Boardwalk Wealth mobile app with all the content for free, usually only reserved for investors.
- Boardwalk Wealth (@boardwalkwealth)
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 09:15 – Can you explain Cash flow vs Capital appreciation?
- 20:22 – Can you do capital appreciation without generating cash flow?
- 21:47 – How do you determine how much to pay out as a dividend?
- 24:22 – Can you talk about one of the successful deals Sam is involved in?
- 27:10 – What do you do when you finally decide to sell?
- 28:22 – Were you concerned when covid-19 first began?
- 32:03 – How many projects do you currently have outstanding and how are they performing?
- 33:54 – Can you talk about the upcoming deal in Atlanta?
- 38:37 – How many other deals do you have starting up?
- 41:07 – With interest rates likely to increase, how would that affect your current and future projects?
- 43:13 – Do you have any projections for the future?
- 49:44 – Sam and Derek recap
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.