Matthew Tuttle is the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Tuttle Capital Management, LLC. Matthew is a familiar face among the financial media. He has been a frequent guest on CNBC and Fox Business and has been frequently quoted in the Wall Street Journal and Barron’s. He is the author of How Harvard & Yale Beat the Market and Financial Secrets of my Wealthy Grandparents. Matthew has an MBA in finance from Boston University.
FOMO (the “Fund”) seeks to provide capital appreciation. The Fund takes its name from the phrase “Fear of Missing Out” and seeks to reflect current or emerging trends. In pursuing the Fund’s investment objective, the Fund will invest in equity securities of any market capitalization, exchange-traded funds (“ETFs”), fixed income ETFs, volatility and inverse volatility ETFs and ETNs, leveraged and inverse ETFs and ETNs.
FOMO trades on the CBOE with ticker symbol FOMO
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – Barcelona/ IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Venice Beach / IG @DerekRadio
See how SaneBox can magically remove distractions from your inbox and help you only reply to the messages that matter!
Use our ILAB exclusive link to receive a $25 credit on top of a 14 day free trial with no code needed when you visit https://www.sanebox.com/likeaboss
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 08:10 – How did you get started with Tuttle Capital?
- 11:04 – What are some of the categories Tuttle chooses their ETFs?
- 13:43 – Can you tell us about the inspiration for the FOMO fund?
- 18:09 – What are the fundamentals of the fund?
- 19:36 – What size of companies do you invest in?
- 21:27 – Are you staying in US based stocks?
- 22:45 – Are you concerned with the Volatility of the stocks affecting the ETFs?
- 25:14 – What happens if the fund dissolves?
- 26:37 – Is there a similarity between retail investors and hedge funds?
- 28:52 – Are you worried that regulations are put in place to shut down the retail investors?
- 30:00 – How does your team do research?
- 31:51 – What are you seeing with hedge funds reacting to retail investors in terms of “bandwagoning”?
- 34:01 – How do you see the market changing between retail investors and hedge funds?
- 38:19 – Johnny and Derek review
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.