Jack Rosenthal is an 18 year old entrepreneur and investor. He’s the author of “Teen Investing” which has become the #2 best selling book on teenage investing. He’s also the founder of the Young Investors Club, LLC the largest teen investing club in the country with $120,000 in assets. Lastly, he maintains his own investment portfolio.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – South Carolina/ IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Venice Beach / IG @DerekRadio
Receive a free $75 sponsored job credit to boost your job post at Indeed.com/ILAB
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
- Teen Investing: The Ultimate Guide to Teenage Investing
- Jack’s Instagram @starsocial.pro
- Young Investors Club
- Flame Thrower
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 09:50 – What age did you start investing and what inspired you to get involved?
- 10:47 – What kinda stocks did you get started in?
- 13:00 – Do you have advice for how families can get their children involved in stocks?
- 13:39 – How do you determine how much you are willing to invest?
- 15:15 – What drove you to share your story and encourage other teenagers to get involved?
- 16:48 – How to start investing with your club?
- 18:16 – Where are your members based?
- 18:30 – How are the decisions made on what to invest in?
- 19:05 – How are the assets held and how do distributions work?
- 20:49 – What have been the biggest wins and losses for the club?
- 21:55 – What would be the first thing to do as a teenager to get into investing?
- 23:39 – What kind of assets will you suggest to be involved in?
- 25:16 – What do you recommend on breakdown when allocating your investment portfolio?
- 26:29 – What are good summer/part time jobs which can help you get start up income?
- 28:40 – Did they teach you about finances in school?
- 31:18 – Tell us more about your book?
- 33:32 – Did you spend money on something crazy with your return?
- 35:13 – Johnny and Derek review
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.