Mike Vranjkovic is the manager of Empire Flippers Capital. EF Capital is a platform for matching up passive investors and experienced online business operators. Accredited investors can acquire multiple deals to put together passive and diversified portfolios of online businesses.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Sri Lanka / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – Thailand / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Skip the 20,000 person waiting list and invest immediately when you use code ILAB at signup on Masterworks
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 10:30 – Why did Empire Flippers decide to bring this investment arm onto the platform?
- 11:44 – Are these deals open worldwide?
- 14:00 – What is the investment minimum?
- 15:10 – Does Empire Flippers do any of the vetting?
- 18:54 – Is the operator investing their own money as well?
- 20:52 – Can you simplify the numbers from an investor perspective?
- 24:10 – Where can we review the available deals?
- 29:54 – Do you plan to add other types of investments other than content of fba?
- 32:54 – What happens if the deals are not funded?
- 34:20 – Is there anything else people should know before investing?
- 35:58 – What is the expected investing holding period?
- 37:17 – Can you estimate the risk and reward?
- 41:32 – Johnny and Derek review
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.