Stephan Livera is a Bitcoin Podcaster and co-founder Ministry of Nodes. He hosts one of the world’s leading bitcoin podcasts focused on the economics and technology of bitcoin. Stephan came to the space in 2013 and started the podcast in 2018, hosting many leading names in the bitcoin world as a means to provide high quality, curated information. Stephan contributes articles, speaks and hosts bitcoin events and conferences. Professionally and previously Stephan worked as an Australian chartered accountant and auditor within financial services.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Sri Lanka / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – Thailand / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
- Our Crowd
OurCrowd investors have access to invest directly, easily, and most importantly, early in pre-IPO companies. Sign up free now
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 11:13 – How did you get into Bitcoin?
- 13:03 – What are you trying to unearth with your podcast?
- 16:34 – Do you view Bitcoin as a currency or an asset?
- 21:17 – Have you heard of any large funds buy Bitcoin?
- 25:45 – Are these long term holds?
- 30:43 – Where does it sit as a currency?
- 33:57 – Have you heard of any big platforms accepting Bitcoin as payment?
- 36:31 – Would it make sense exchanging Bitcoin with a stable coin?
- 37:39 – Do you see Banks adopting and dealing with Bitcoin
- 41:47 – Has the wallet technology improved as it relates to security?
- 47:32 – What do you mean by “self-custody”?
- 51:27 – What do you see on the horizon with Bitcoin?
- 53:13 – Sam and Johnny review
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.