Sally Outlaw, Founder and CEO, Worthy Financial, Inc.
Sally founded Worthy Financial to bring higher yielding alternative investments to the public. Her personal and company mission is an economic opportunity for all. She used newly updated securities regulations as part of the JOBS Act, to create a way for everyone to painlessly save while earning 5% on their money – and to do it while helping community businesses thrive. With a focus on the JOBS Act, she works to help investors and business owners navigate the new capital opportunities that arose with these new laws.
In this episode, Bill will share the plan for optimizing your life, stage by stage, so you’re fully engaged and enjoying what you’ve worked and saved for. You’ll discover how to maximize your lifetime memorable moments with “experience bucketing,” how to convert your earnings into priceless memories by following your “net worth curve,” and find out how to navigate whether to invest in, or delay, a meaningful adventure based on your “spend curve” and “personal interest rate.”
Listen to ILAB 151 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Sri Lanka / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – North Carolina / IG @imsammarks
- Masterworks Use our exclusive Masterworks code BOSS at signup to skip the 70,000 person wait list and get first dibs
- Support the Show: Join our Patreon
- Worthy Bonds (get 1 free bond with this link)
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 08:53 – What makes your investment “worthy”?
- 11:49 – Can you describe some of the assets you offer?
- 13:09 – How long has worthy bonds been around?
- 16:13 – What makes it a bond and not another kind of investment?
- 18:07 – Can you explain the 36 month term, if you can cashout or redeem at any time?
- 20:08 – How often does interest pay out?
- 21:52 – Who can invest in worthy bonds?
- 27:05 – How did you settle on a return on investment percentage?
- 32:46 – What is the lowest investment to start with worth bonds?
- 33:52 – Can I reinvest the interest I’ve earned on worth bonds?
- 37:22 – Can somebody buy bonds through their IRA or retirement account?
- 39:42 – What is the “Worthy Roundup Programme”?
- 36:24 – What is the “Golden Egg” Promotion?
- 44:39 – Sam and Johnny Recap
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.