“The most exciting chapter of my life is happening right now”John McAfee
John McAfee is a US computer programmer, businessman and fugitive millionaire, who is well known for his antivirus software company McAfee. John McAfee is wanted in the US for various crimes and he is in hiding.
In this episode, Sam and Johnny FD, talk with John McAfee about his life in hiding, his view on coronavirus pandemic and his predictions about cryptocurrency future. Hear John McAfee tells stories from the early days of McAfee antivirus company and how he escaped jail in Guatemala. Listen to the episode till the end to learn what Sam & Johnny FD predict about the future of the economy after the coronavirus outbreak is over.
Listen to ILAB 140 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
ILAB 140 Show Notes
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Sri Lanka / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – North Carolina / IG @imsammarks
- John McAfee – Undisclosed Location
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
- Wealthfront – get your first $15,000 managed free
- 00:30 – INTRO: Quarantine update from Sri Lanka and North Carolina
- 13:45 – Conversation with John McAfee
- 17:30 – What is a success: a point of view from John McAfee
- 24:33 – Stories from McAfee company’s early days
- 31:30 – “The most exciting chapter of my life is happening right now” – John McAfee
- 34:00 – John McAfee’s opinion on coronavirus
- 36:00 – John McAfee’s predictions on cryptocurrency
- 37:20 – OUTRO: Discussing John McAfee’s interview, world economy future after COVID-19 and cryptocurrency potential
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.