“The financial dream is that you create enough passive income to live your lifestyle while growing your net wealth”– Sam Marks
Sam Marks and Johnny FD are self-made entrepreneurs who use their hard-earned cash to invest in the best investment platforms, grow their net wealth, and live their dream.
During this episode, Sam and Johnny share their investment strategies which helped them maximize investment returns. They also share their travel experiences which include finding an amazing recording studio, living a new home, and flying on a private jet. This is an episode filled with asset-growing ideas that will help you with your next investment venture.
Listen to ILAB 129 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
ILAB 129 Show Notes
Where we are:
• Sam & Johnny – Los Angeles
• Diversyfund.com – Use coupon code BOSS20
• ILAB 124: Q3 2019 Updates: Sam & Johnny FD Review Investments, Lifestyle, and Quarterly Plans
• Investlikeaboss.com/summit [Promo Code: MLG50]
• ArtofFX– Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
• Fundrise– Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
• Betterment– Get up to 1 year managed free
• PeerStreet– Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
• Wealthfront– get your first $15,000 managed free
• 02:32 – How to invest in PeerStreet
• 03:23 – “Widespread diversification is the key to consistency” – Sam Marks
• 04:54 – What is PeerStreet?
• 09:02 – Lending Club investing
• 10:00 – Investment advantages of Fundrise
• 13:01 – “The financial dream is that you create enough passive income to live your lifestyle while growing your net wealth” – Sam Marks
• 18:19 – How municipal bonds multiply profit
• 20:42 – Where to invest for individual stocks
• 28:24 – Sam’s investments for this quarter
• 33:41 – Vanguard dividends and income returns
• 37:03 – Johnny’s Wealthfront account
• 41:15 – Managing your own finances
• 46:16 – Upside in investing in US dollars
• 49:05 – Johnny’s private jet experience
• 55:54 – What you need to know about LA
• 1:08:56 – Sam and Johnny’s travel plans
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.