“One of the greatest advantages individual investors can have is having a long term mindset.”– Matthew Cochrane
Matthew Cochrane writes articles for the Motley Fool, mostly on companies in fintech or payments, though my investing interests definitely extend outside those sectors.
During this episode, Matthew will share how investors can profit off the 5G wireless revolution. Learn what 5G is, why it’s so important and what the risks are when investing in 5G. Listen for specific stocks that may beat the market over the next several years.
Find out how you can meet the biggest bosses like Adam Nash, Meb Faber, and Brett Crosby at the Invest Like a Boss Summit. This event will help those wanting to learn how to invest their money, whether you are just starting out or already advanced and wanting to diversify.
Check out the new Invest Like a Boss Summit in California!
Listen to ILAB 128 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
ILAB 128 Show Notes
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – San Francisco, California
- Sam Marks – South Carolina, USA
- Matthew Cochrane – Florida
- Diversyfund.com – Use coupon code BOSS20
- ILAB 124: Q3 2019 Updates: Sam & Johnny FD Review Investments, Lifestyle, and Quarterly Plans
- ILAB 110 – How Anyone Can Beat the Market with Mad Hedge Fund Trader John Thomas
- Investlikeaboss.com/summit [Promo Code: MLG50]
- ArtofFX– Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise– Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment– Get up to 1 year managed free
- PeerStreet– Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
- Wealthfront– get your first $15,000 managed free
- 00:42 – The ups and downs of airline flights internationally
- 06:40 – Join us all in Los Angeles for the ILAB Summit!
- 10:30 – How fast will 5g actually be?
- 17:30 – Young children using technology
- 18:22 – Can phones support 5g?
- 19:31 – Are 5G devices harmful and dangerous to humans?
- 20:53 – When will consumers be able to fully use the 5G network?
- 23:21 – 5G in your home
- 24:15 – “85% of US households have access to either 1 or 0 internet service providers that could offer speeds of 100mbps.” – Matthew Cochrane
- 25:40 – Is it too late to start investing in the 5G stock market?
- 26:04 – “One of the greatest advantages individual investors can have is having a long term mindset.” – Matthew Cochrane
- 26:42 – Investing through individual stocks + most favorable stocks
- 34:55 – The technology in microchips
- 36:22 – 5G WiFi in-home network vs. cellular service
- 39:56 – Visualising the next generation of technology
- 44:55 – Should you invest in 5G?
- 48:25 – Verizon, AT&T, and China Mobile
- 50:21 – Meet the biggest billion-dollar bosses
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.