“Even though this quarter has been financially a downturn, I think life for us is an upturn.”
Sam Marks & Johnny FD are back for another quarterly update on their finances, investments, and personal portfolio.
During the episode, co-hosts Sam & Johnny talk about the downturn of this quarter in the stock market and the implications it brings. They gave comments on each investment they ventured in that has been significantly affected by this fall. Also, they share their new investments for this quarter and their plans for the upcoming one.
Listen to ILAB 107 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
ILAB 107 Show Notes
Where we are:
- Sam – South Carolina
- Johnny – Chiang Mai
- Fundrise – start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- ArtofFX – start with just a $25,000 account
- Wealthfront – get your first $15,000 managed free
- Betterment – get up to 1 year managed free
- PeerStreet – get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
- Traveling Mailbox – get 5% off subscriptions with ‘ILAB’ promo code
- 08:06 – The downturn of cryptocurrency
- 09:00 – Oil, Gold, or Bitcoin?
- 14:19 – Their investments in crypto
- 15:24 – Significant downfall in the stock market
- 17:05 – Review on ArtofFX
- 19:05 – Upsides of PeerStreet
- 23:59 – Why invest in Fundrise?
- 27:21 – New Investments this Quarter
- 33:16 – Life’s Goals
- 44:59 – Johnny’s new Dropshipping Store
- 48:40 – Recap for the Quarter
- 57:29 – Plans for the upcoming Quarter
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.