It’s quarterly update time with Sam and Johnny catching up about what life has looked like the last 3 months. The guys both share they’ve become more introverted and lost their hunger to make more money. They also discuss bad flights, point hacking and how Thailand is changing for the worse. As always, the lifestyle portion is free to the public, but if you also want to also see Sam & Johnny’s portfolios and investment portion, you can access instantly when you sign up for the ILAB Patreon at Patreon.com/InvestLikeaBoss.
Where we are:
Boost your confidence and find practical takeaways you can apply to your life and at work with MasterClass. Our listeners will get an additional 15% off an annual membership at MasterClass.com/ILAB
- WebStreet (Formerly Empire Flippers)
WebStreet is launching their 6th fund. Webstreet buys & operates cash-flowing websites and is now offering SaaS businesses as well! Learn how to invest in this diversified online business portfolio HERE
- ILAB Patreon
Join the Invest Like a Boss Patreon now and get tons of bonus content, including additional episodes, full quarterly updates including account screenshots and more for as low as $5/month at Patreon.com/InvestLikeaBoss
Like these investments? Try them with extra perks via these unique ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Marcus Online Savings - get an extra 1% yield for 3 months
- Interactive Brokers - a trading account for anyone, trade US and international stocks, bonds, and securities
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- 02:34 – Johnny & Sam Catch Up/Feeling Introverted
- 23:45 – Bad Flight Issues
- 36:33 – Why the Guys are in Chiang Mai Less These Days
- 50:30 – Sam’s Issue with Credit Card Points Hacking
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.