After seeing a video online featuring rapper The Game, Johnny and Derek discuss what many assume to be assets, actually turn into liabilities. They talk real estate, cars, clothing, jewelry collectibles and more…. you might be surprised at what items are actually liabilities!
Where we are:
Like these investments? Try them with extra perks via these unique ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Marcus Online Savings - get an extra 1% yield for 3 months
- Interactive Brokers - a trading account for anyone, trade US and international stocks, bonds, and securities
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- 02:51 – The Game Clip on His Net Worth
- 09:15 – Is Your Home an Asset?
- 17:40 – What’s a Bust Down Rolex?
- 24:23 – Is Your Car an Asset?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.