WebStreet Operations Manager Kyle Kuderewski joins the show to tell us about their transition from Empire Flippers Capital into WebStreet and what’s coming up to invest in. As a reminder, Webstreet allows you to invest passively in online businesses, whether they be Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA), Content (Affiliate), Software as a Service (SaaS), Kindle Direct Publish (KDP) & more. The funds have been active since 2021 and have built up a solid track record so far. Sam handles the interview as they break down what’s available in the upcoming round of funds and how you can invest in the business of WebStreet itself. Then Johnny joins in the end of the episode to share his personal results from investing with WebStreet and what he would choose as his next investment choice of funds within the platform.
Where we are:
Like these investments? Try them with extra perks via these unique ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Marcus Online Savings - get an extra 1% yield for 3 months
- Interactive Brokers - a trading account for anyone, trade US and international stocks, bonds, and securities
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- 04:40 – Interview with Kyle Begins
- 16:36 – WebStreet Performance So Far
- 37:50 – Fund Categories Available
- 42:30 – How to Invest in WebStreet Itself
- 53:07 – Johnny & Sam Follow Up
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.