It’s been two years since Sam (Spain) & Johnny (Ukraine) embarked on their citizenship by investment journies. Find out where they each stand with respect to what they had to go through to qualify, get residency, and what their next options are. They’ll go over hidden filing expenses, ongoing costs, and unexpected things that came up along the way that the citizenship sites don’t tell. The guys will also go over why the programs they chose may not have been the best options for their particular situation and what some alternative countries’ programs are like.
Where we are:
Like these investments? Try them with extra perks via these unique ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Marcus Online Savings - get an extra 1% yield for 3 months
- Interactive Brokers - a trading account for anyone, trade US and international stocks, bonds, and securities
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- 04:00 – Why They Chose Spain & Ukraine
- 11:00 – Additional Fees To Get Residency
- 31:04 – Path to Citizenship
- 30:32 – Why You Can Make Way More From Sober Living
- 39:54 – Top 10 Residency Programs by Country
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.