Star of A&E’s “Triple Digit Flip” and expert on creative real estate financing Pace Morby joins the show. Derek interviews him on his new book, Wealth Without Cash, and all the types of ways that Pace has been able to accumulate thousands of pieces of property with little or no money down. Johnny and Derek round it out with their own experiences on house flipping, creative financing and what they think about the TV show.
About Pace Morby:
Pace Morby is known as the go-to “sub to guy” bringing creative strategies to the mainstream real estate investment industry such as subject to and seller finance deals. Pace’s high energy and no BS approach has attracted a loyal following across social media. Though he began his real estate journey as a general contractor running a successful business and then as a HomeVestors franchisee, he and his partner have since amassed over 32 million dollars in buy and hold properties while continuing their full operation of wholesale, fix and flip, and many other symbiotic businesses. Pace is on a mission to over deliver on value, showing others that anyone can start in real estate, be successful, and change their lives and their families’ lives for generations.
About Wealth Without Cash
Want to close MORE deals in LESS time for LESS money?
For the first time ever, Pace Morby has compiled everything you need to know to build your real estate portfolio and become a millionaire investor without utilizing your own capital–all within a single book!
From subject-to, to seller finance, and more, these proven creative finance strategies allowed author Pace Morby to acquire more than 1,000 properties and $150 million in assets without using his own cash.
Whether you’re just getting started as an investor or already have a real estate business, Wealth without Cash will fully prepare you to find off-market leads, uncover sellers’ motivations, negotiate with confidence, close more deals, build a team, and much more.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Phuket, Thailand / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Jomptein, Thailand / IG @imsammarks
- Derek – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
For the first time in NetSuite’s twenty-two years as the #1 cloud financial system, you can defer payments of a FULL NetSuite implementation for six months. Learn more at NetSuite.com/ILAB.
Like these investments? Try them with extra perks via these unique ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Marcus Online Savings - get an extra 1% yield for 3 months
- Interactive Brokers - a trading account for anyone, trade US and international stocks, bonds, and securities
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- 08:12 – Johnny’s LA House Flip
- 12:26 – Pace Morby Interview Begins
- 18:25 – Why You Should Look for “Expired Listings”
- 30:32 – Why You Can Make Way More From Sober Living
- 34:31 – Types of Creative Financing
- 53:00 – Johnny & Derek’s Thoughts on Pace’s Strategy & Show
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.