It’s quarterly update time and Sam & Johnny are together in the same place for this one! They both record from Thailand and cover all things in their recent travels. The guys cover value in Thailand, Japan, business vs economy flights, credit card points, and more. Sam & Johnny both discuss their plans for the upcoming quarter and where they plan on living. In the Patreon only section, they cover what they invested in this quarter and where they are keeping their cash to earn some interest. That section is only available to Invest Like a Boss Patreon members and can be instantly accessed along with hundreds of other member only posts for just $5/month at Patreon.com/InvestLikeaBoss.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Jomptein, Thailand / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Jomptein, Thailand / IG @imsammarks
- Derek – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Daffy helps you maximize one of the most generous tax deductions – charitable contributions, allowing you to contribute cash, stock, or crypto on a one-time or recurring basis, take the tax deduction at the time of the contribution, and then distribute those funds to nearly U.S. 501(c)(3). Invest Like a Boss listeners get a free $25 to give to the charity of your choice when you visit Daffy.org/BOSS.
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK) *Johnny, Derek, and/or Sam use personally invest through the above services.
- 01:44 – Where Sam and Johnny are Located
- 09:23 – Bali vs. Thailand Life
- 11:27 – Sam Loves Japan and Why
- 19:13 – Why Price of Business Class Isn’t Worth It
- 25:05 – Why Living Frugally is Important Even When You Have Money
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.