Johnny & Sam are in the same country for the first time in nearly 2 years! They both find themselves in Thailand, but things have changed drastically since the last time they were there. Since the Russian invasion of Ukraine happened in February 2022, Russians have been fleeing in droves. Top on their list of destinations has been Bali & Thailand. We invite a Bali Airbnb company to give us their expert opinion on what’s going on their with the villa rentals. And then Johnny & Sam discuss what they’re seeing in Thailand and how it’s effecting the real estate market and overall culture.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Thailand / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Thailand / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
- RAD Diversified
RAD Diversified REIT believes in investments that make money, build a legacy of generational wealth & protect America. Skip the waitlist to invest when you visit RADDiversified.com/investlikeaboss today.
- RAD Diversified
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK) *Johnny, Derek, and/or Sam use personally invest through the above services.
- 04:33 – Interview Begins
- 09:48 – Who’s Going to Bali?
- 20:48 – Johnny & Sam Circle Back
- 35:07 – Issues with Foreigners Buying Thai Real Estate
- 39:28 – Russians Influence on Thai Culture
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.