RAD Diversified CEO Dutch Mendenhall returns to the show (last appeared on ILAB 178 & 194) to give us an update on real estate and so much more! Dutch has previously told us about past visionary moves that he was able to capitalize on and this appearance is no different! Find out how he was able to profit from the Russian-Ukrainian War, why he moved out of California, how he is able to purchase more homes in this economic landscape & more. Plus, he addresses concerns about RAD Diversified brought by our listeners who have previously invested.
About Dutch Mendenhall:
Dutch Mendenhall is a husband, father, American patriot, and gifted visionary. He leads by example and doesn’t believe in quitting. His leadership across six real estate investment funds combines the science of advanced analytics with new-age Artificial Intelligence, resulting in formidable industry-leading performance. In 2007, Dutch turned his strengths from a career coaching baseball toward consulting in the real estate industry. He became a highly sought-after thought leader in developing real estate education and training.
Dutch helped thousands of investors earn millions of dollars in real estate revenue. Yet, he knew that a greater purpose still lay ahead. Then, in 2015, Dutch had a vision for what would become RAD Diversified. An exclusive way for his students to partner with him on real estate investments. He felt the calling to help others secure a future for themselves and their families through the power of real estate done right and done together.
So, Dutch began building the rockstar team and groundbreaking systems needed to accomplish this vision. He partnered with real estate legend Amy Vaughn. Brought on high achievers to design RAD Diversified in a way that would scale up as the vision grew. Today, the RAD Diversified team includes more than 150 people and a portfolio of well over $100 million in diversified real estate assets.
His ethos is best summed up as People First. Dutch is always working for his people: investors, the team of people that drive the funds, vendors, contractors, tenants, and many more. The constant is “Creating Consistent Goodwill for the Business.” Dutch does not believe in comparison but sets his sights on his race against himself.
- RAD Diversified Website
- RADD Facebook
- RADD Instagram
- Dutch Mendenhall Facebook
- Dutch Mendenhall Instagram
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Japan / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Like these investments? Try them with extra perks via these unique ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Marcus Online Savings - get an extra 1% yield for 3 months
- Interactive Brokers - a trading account for anyone, trade US and international stocks, bonds, and securities
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- 02:45 – Dutch’s Previous Appearances
- 05:53 – Interview with Dutch Begins
- 08:06 – Where RADD Looks to Invest in 2023
- 11:35 – RADD’s Move to Profit from Ukraine War
- 15:45 – Addressing Liquidity Concerns
- 20:00 – RADD vs. Public REIT
- 38:36 – Johnny & Derek’s Reactions to Interview
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.