Johnny and Derek sit down for a special one on one episode to discuss Johnny returning to his investment property in Kharkiv, Ukraine. This was his first time back at the property since the war between Russia & Ukraine broke out almost exactly a year earlier. At the time, Johnny’s Kharkiv condo seemed like a cash flow dream situation, which thanks to Russia, turned out to be too good to be true. Find out what Johnny found when he arrived and how much he’s lost on this investment so far.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Andorra / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Indeed knows when you’re growing your own business, you have to make every dollar count. That’s why with Indeed, you only pay for quality applications that match your must-have job requirements. Visit Indeed.com/ilab today.
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 01:47 – Update from Kyiv
- 07:33 – Why Johnny Chose to Invest in Kharkiv
- 11:26 – The 1% Real Estate Rule
- 17:38 – Airbnb Fees
- 22:38 – How Johnny Got Back to Kharkiv
- 27:30 – State of Johnny’s Condo When He Arrive
- 36:30 – Total Costs So Far and What Revenue Johnny Was Able to Collect
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.