ChatGPT has taken over the conversations of the internet and (literally) writing millions of new conversations utilizing generative AI technology. We bring back guest Tom Taulli (last on ILAB 163) to break down the basics of ChatGPT technology, the company that created it and how we may be able to invest int he future of Artificial Intelligence. Sam and Derek then go through their experiments with using ChatGPT and its potential world changing impact on technology as we know it.
About Tom Taulli:
Tom Taulli is an advisor/board member to startups and the author of Artificial Intelligence Basics: A Non-Technical Introduction and The Robotic Process Automation Handbook: A Guide to Implementing RPA Systems. He also writes for various publications like Forbes.com, Kiplinger and Barron’s. Besides his writings, Tom has founded several high-tech companies. They include WebIPO, BizEquity and Hypermart.net, which was sold to InfoSpace.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Shopify simplifies selling online and in-person so you can focus on successfully growing your business. Sign up for a $1/month trial period at Shopify.com/ilab
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 01:41 – Sam & Derek Catch Up
- 07:56 – Tom Taulli Interview Starts
- 22:45 – Elon Musk’s Involvement
- 30:15 – AI Investment Ideas
- 48:30 – Sam & Derek’s Experiments with ChatGPT
- 60:00 – OpenAI Taking on Google
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.