Johnny and Derek kick off the episode with New Year’s updates, including a scary moment for Johnny in Kyiv. Then Johnny interviews “The Real Asset Investor” Dave Zook on his various funds and their structures for self-storage, car washes & ATMs. Dave lays out how to invest, who can invest and how to get your federal tax rate into the single digits! Then Johnny & Derek follow up on their thoughts into Dave’s investing philosophy and provide an exciting new feature for ILAB Patreons.
About Dave Zook:
Dave is a successful Business owner, Syndicator and an Investment and Tax Strategist.
Dave and his team at The Real Asset Investor have placed more than $800M across various asset classes which offer Cash Flow, Tax Impact and Equity Growth for investors. These asset classes include ATMs, Car Washes, Energy, Self-Storage and more.
He and his team are one of the Top 5 ATM Fund Operators in the country.
Dave was an early investor in Bitcoin and Digital Assets, and he holds an advisory role at Off the Chain Capital, one of the top performing funds in the world for the last 5 years.
Dave is a sought-after speaker and has shared his knowledge across various media platforms such as The International Business Conference, The Real Estate Guys Radio Show, Cashflow Ninja and others.
Dave and his wife Susan along with their 4 children live in Lancaster, PA.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
- Nom Nom
At Nom Nom, we make food that looks like food. Tailored to your pet’s exact needs and backed by years of scientific research. Get 50% off your first 2 week trial when you visit trynom.com/ilab
Like these investments? Try them with extra perks via these unique ILAB links:
- Wealthfront Robo-Advisory – Get your first $5,000 managed free
- Wealthfront Cash Savings - Get .50% APY Boost on your savings!
- Marcus Online Savings - get an extra 1% yield for 3 months
- Interactive Brokers - a trading account for anyone, trade US and international stocks, bonds, and securities
- Cult Wines - get 1 month fee-waiver free each year (8% reduction)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- 02:00 – Rockets over Kyiv
- 07:55 – About Dave Zook
- 11:10 – Dave Zook Interview Starts
- 22:35 – How Dave Pays Nearly Zero Tax
- 40:15 – Johnny & Derek’s Thoughts on Investing with Dave
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! If you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.