Sam and Johnny go over their wild quarter of life experiences in Q2 of 2022. Both are recording from their actual homes together for the first time, Sam in Barcelona and Johnny in Kyiv. The guys take philosophy of life, updates on the Ukraine war, plus a happy charity update from the school in Bucharest that we donated to earlier this year! Full financial breakdowns for the quarter are available to Patreon members only. Sign up for as low as $5 a month to instantly access when you sign up HERE
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 04:08 – Do you think if we had taken different directions in life would we have liked it?
- 14:17 – How is life treating you Sam?
- 17:26 – Describe your experience doing mushrooms?
- 25:54 – What’s happening in Johnny’s Neighborhood?
- 35:32 – Invest Like A Boss Charity ventures
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.