We polled ILAB listeners for your questions and said Ask Us Anything! We received so many questions that we decided to split it into two episodes, one for Johnny and one for Sam. Last week (ILAB 237) was Johnny and now it’s Sam’s turn. Sam will answer questions on investing as well as lifestyle in this open forum style episode.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Montenegro / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Get 14 days free and access Shopify’s full suite of features to get selling online today! Just go to Shopify.com/ilab to get started.
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 02:01 – Sam talks about his recent coolest experience of his life
- 10:21 – What did Derek do this week?
- 15:02 – Do you have any updates on Mt. Gox BItcoin?
- 24:03 – What are your thoughts on the downturn, and have your strategies changed?
- 28:08 – How confident are you in the accuracy of the projected value of the wine?
- 32:02 – What are your thoughts on buying land in Thailand?
- 37:15 – What was your day to day like when you were living in the UK and then in China?
- 46:42 – What is the most valuable/interesting thing you learnt while doing the podcast?
- 53:43 – Can you elaborate on your bucket list video?
- 58:53 – If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals living or dead, who would they be?
- 59:48 – Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
- 62:02 – Imagine you were married with kids today, how would your life be different?
- 67:29 – What is one of the biggest challenges of traveling all over the world?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.