Sam and Derek provide updates on their drastically down metaverse portfolios. They go over each individual holding and their respective current losses in this bear market. They also indicate why they are still excited about this space and which companies they are continuing to invest in. Individual stock holdings mentioned in the episode: $AI, $AMD, $ATVI, $BILI, $AVID, $EA, $KWEB, $MTTR, $COIN, $NHNCF, $RBLX, $SONY, $U
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Balkins / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Receive a $75 credit for a sponsored job post when you visit Indeed.com/ILAB
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
- 195: Diving into the Metaverse with Virtual Reality Picks – Invest Like a Boss
- 196: Breaking Down Sam’s $500K Metaverse Portfolio – Invest Like a Boss
- 197: Jon Radoff Gives Us the Metaverse Vision Quest – Invest Like a Boss
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 05:55 – Let’s start by talking about crypto
- 11:35 – What about private investments?
- 19:24 – Let’s talk about my favorite mataport?
- 23:05 – Let’s talk about bmobile
- 28:58 – What about stocks?
- 38:44 – How do you predict the stocks and what do you buy into now?
- 41:20 – What is our benchmark?
- 47:14 – Is now the time to invest in the metaverse for the first time?
- 51:59 – What is the plan going forward?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.