Johnny and Derek discuss in long form what’s happening on the ground in Ukraine. Johnny crosses back over the border and breaks down what everyday life looks like now since the war with Russia has begun. They discuss the different regions of Ukraine, where Russia has attacked, what’s still open, how people are maintaining “normal” lives during wartime & more. Johnny also gives an update on the state of his properties in Ukraine plus what his plan is going forward in Ukraine.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Poland / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Receive a $75 credit for a sponsored job post when you visit Indeed.com/ILAB
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
- Johnny, Sam & Derek have donated $1,000 to Ostrovok, a school for Ukrainian refugees. You can learn more about them and donate yourself Here
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 05:00 – Can you describe Ukraine?
- 07:42 – Why are certain cities or regions of Ukraine important to Russia?
- 19:15 – How did you get back into Ukraine?
- 23:00 – Tell us about the project you have raised money for through Go Fund Me
- 27:46 – How has the war affected the currency of Ukraine?
- 30:35 – What is it like for the operation of businesses?
- 34:54 – Tell us about Kiev
- 41:43 – How many people would you say are still in Kiev?
- 48:46 – Can you give us an update on your properties in Kiev?
- 51:01 – Is there a lot of looting happening in Kiev?
- 56:33 – What do you see the future of Ukraine is?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.