A follow-up to ILAB Episode 228, Sam shares his personal experiences at Bordeaux’s famed “En Primeurs” week. He went along with Julien Angevin, who is the curator for Volume Wine Vault. They tell us about the experience tasting, investing and the attitudes that these vineyards carry toward pure wine investors.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
Composer allows you to build a portfolio of hedge fund-like strategies using quantum mathematics. Get started FREE today at composer.trade/boss
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 03:35 – How did Sam meet Julien in Bordeaux?
- 09:45 – Sam’s first experience with burgundy wines
- 17:30 – What happened on the 1st day of “En Primeurs” day?
- 30:49 – The experience of tasting at Joannne’s
- 40:52 – Discuss the rest of the day after Joanne’s
- 50:08 – Can you explain the pricing?
- 56:00 – How has Julien helped Sam acquire some of the top 25 wines?
- 62:00 – Do you have competitors?
- 68:00 – Sam Outro
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.