Sam interviews Beamable CEO Jon Radoff, who has been expertly laying out building of the metaverse on his YouTube Channel. After the interview, Johnny and Sam go over new additions to the metaverse portfolio and also why Johnny’s friend thinks Sam’s strategy may not be the best play in the metaverse.
Jon Radoff is the CEO of Beamable. Before founding Beamable, Jon built one of the first commercial games on the Internet, took a web content management company public, grew a game advertising network, and launched mobile games played by millions of people including Game of Thrones Ascent and Star Trek Timelines.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona/ IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Venice Beach / IG @DerekRadio
Visit Flippa.com/boss today to get the best price for your online business or register as a buyer and tap into the many businesses up for sale.
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 09:25 – Where do you see the Metaverse going?
- 14:05 – How will we access the Metaverse?
- 18:59 – How do you see the Metaverse as compared to current technology and interfaces?
- 23:31 – Can you talk about some of the leading graphic rendering companies?
- 27:11 – When do you think the mainstream metaverse is going to start?
- 37:33 – What do you think about monetizing gaming?
- 43:30 – Is the metaverse going to be similar to “Ready Player One”?
- 46:14 – Can you tell us more about your company and what you are working on?
- 48:12 – Sam and Johnny review
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.