Nick Ringling is the Co-Owner of Vacant Land Club. Nick spent the last decade working in the Industrial Sales space, most recently selling Electrical Supplies and Electrical Engineering Solutions. Three years ago he first heard of vacant land investing through Invest Like a Boss, and took massive action. Since then Nick has left his cushy sales job to buy and sell vacant land full time. So far in 2021, Nick’s team is on pace to buy and sell roughly 150 properties, with an average ROI of about 400%. Every one of which was never seen in person prior to purchase. Vacant Land Club brings value to land sellers by offering them quick cash for properties that they no longer see value in. They offer value to buyers by offering easy owner financing that they wouldn’t typically be able to secure from a financial institution. Vacant Land Club is growing and scaling very quickly with potential investment opportunities on the horizon for investors looking for a way to invest passively.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdj
- Sam Marks – Barcelona/ IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Venice Beach / IG @DerekRadio
Visit Flippa.com/boss today to get the best price for your online business or register as a buyer and tap into the many businesses up for sale.
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 10:21 – How did you find out about the show?
- 11:34 – Did you know about investing in raw land before listening to the show?
- 12:26 – Did it cost alot to get started in Land Flipping?
- 13:35 – Does Land Flipping require a lot of time?
- 15:31 – Can someone just fund the investment in Land Flipping?
- 18:16 – Are you satisfied with your investment in learning how to do Land Flipping?
- 20:38 – Do you know how successful the other students in the course have been?
- 21:45 – When did you quit your previous job to do Land-Flipping full-time?
- 22:45 – What advice would you give someone considering going down this path?
- 25:27 – Would you agree that one of the biggest investments you made was in educating yourself?
- 27:17 – How do you find the raw land, and who do you sell it to?
- 30:24 – Do you reinvest in land or other investments?
- 32:00 – How do you have some land that is cheap?
- 34:24 – What are the building and/or legal implications with building in some of these areas?
- 35:20 – What are your thoughts on the future of Land Flipping?
- 37:05 – Johnny and Derek review
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.