Sam and Johnny compare each of their respective cities they chose to relocate to since the Covid-19 pandemic. Sam bought a condo in Barcelona to get the elusive ‘golden visa’ and has since completed renovations, but is now finding the visa process harder than expected. Johnny went with Kyiv and bought not one, but two condos! Johnny’s in the middle of renovations on his Kyiv condo and already got his temporary residency. But, is still in the process of obtaining permanent residency. Find out what each boss has learned in the process and why they chose each city as their new home base.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – Barcelona / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Venice / IG @DerekRadio
- Amazon Pharmacy
Amazon Prime Members can save on prescription medication when not using insurance – with medication as low as $1 a month PLUS FREE 2-Day delivery! Learn more at Amazon.com/LIKEABOSS.
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 04:00 – What were the big benefits of investing in real estate?
- 10:50 – Benefits of the Golden Visa.
- 13:41 – What’s the progress with Johnny’s and Sam’s permanent residency?
- 15:54 – What is the cost of getting a temporary and then permanent visa?
- 22:44 – What was the procedure in selecting both properties?
- 33:54 – Some of the pros of the location and size of the properties.
- 40:52 – How long did the renovations take?
- 51:54 – What did you learn from the experience of renovating a property?
- 55:52 – How much did the Designer fees as well as furnishings come to?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.