The Bosses finally are in the same place as they meet up in Kyiv Ukraine. They talk about what it is like to meet Derek for the first time in person, as well as what they think about Ukraine.
Later they discuss changes both personally and financially in their lives as well as what is in store for them and the show in the coming months.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – Ukraine / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Ukraine / IG @DerekRadio
Receive a free $75 sponsored job credit to boost your job post at Indeed.com/ILAB
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 02:16 – What the bosses are doing in Ukraine.
- 07:18 – Derek’s impression of Kyiv.
- 15:19 – What has changed in Derek’s and Sam’s lives in the last 3 months.
- 19:46 – Johnny talks about some changes in his life.
- 32:01 – Sam talks about his trip to Bordeaux and wine tasting.
- 37:55 – Financial changes with Sam and Johnny.
- 43:05 – New content exclusive to Patreon members.
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.