Johnny and Sam take it back to ILAB basics with a 101 how-to on where to invest your money at various dollar amounts. A refresher and update for everyone out there who is looking for places to grow their hard earned money.
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Ukraine / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – South Carolina/ IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Venice Beach / IG @DerekRadio
Fundrise makes investing in private real estate as easy as investing in stocks, bonds or mutual funds. Get started in just a few minutes at Fundrise
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
- Beginner’s Guide: How Do I Invest $x?
- ILAB 90 – HSAs 101, Health Savings Accounts with Evan Prokup of HSAedge
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 05:30 – How much money do you have in an emergency fund?
- 09:26 – Take it out of your free money, Company Matched 401K
- 14:17 – Manage your debt
- 17:35 – Individual Non-Taxable Account
- 28:22 – Looking back at your company and your employer
- 29:52 – It’s now time to start Investing
- 37:14 – Do what’s smart, stick to the script
- 40:00 – Look at diversification
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.