Peter Mallouk is the President of Creative Planning, named the #1 Independent Financial Advisory Firm in America by Barron’s (2017). Barron’s magazine named Peter the #1 Independent Financial Advisor in America three straight years (2013, 2014, and 2015). CNBC named Creative Planning the #1 Independent Wealth Management Firm in the United States on the only rankings the network ever released (2014–2015). Peter is featured on Worth magazine’s 2017 and 2018 Power 100 rankings, a list featuring the 100 most powerful men and women in global finance. In 2017, Peter was a recipient of the Ernst & Young Central Midwest Entrepreneur of the Year Award. Creative Planning provides comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth clients, including investment management, financial planning, charitable planning, retirement plan consulting, tax planning, and estate planning services. Creative Planning currently manages nearly $50 billion for clients in all fifty states.
Reach Out to Peter Mallouk
Where we are:
- Johnny FD – Sri Lanka / IG @johnnyfdk
- Sam Marks – South Carolina / IG @imsammarks
- Derek Spartz – Los Angeles / IG @DerekRadio
- Support Invest Like a Boss: Join our Patreon
The Path: Accelerating Your Journey to Financial Freedom is Peter Mallouk & Tony Robbins’
Regardless of your stage of life and your current financial picture, the quest for financial freedom can indeed be conquered. The journey will demand the right tools and strategies along with the mindset of money mastery. With decades of collective wisdom and hands-on experience, your guides for this expedition are Peter Mallouk, the only man in history to be ranked the #1 Financial Advisor in the U.S. for three consecutive years by Barron’s (2013, 2014, 2015), and Tony Robbins, the world-renowned life and business strategist. Mallouk and Robbins take the seemingly daunting goal of financial freedom and simplify it into a step-by-step process that anyone can achieve.
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 8:22 – Why the New Book?
- 9:26 – Why was it necessary to include “the 6 human needs” in the book?
- 14:06 – Why do people have financial success but still are not happy?
- 15:57 – What still drives you to grow your business?
- 17:14 – How did you get started and how did you meet Toni?
- 24:47 – What are your thoughts on the All Seasons portfolio?
- 29:03 – What are your thoughts going forward with the US Stock market?
- 31:08 – How are you personally invested?
- 32:30 – What are the advantages of using your company as opposed to going directly?
- 34:42 – How do you feel about crypto currency?
- 36:52 – What does financial freedom look like?
- 38:56 – Johnny and Derek Recap
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here!
Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.